I don't want to scare you away

This is my first post....well kinda when signing up I realized I had an account talking about dreadlocks back when I had....well dreadlocks. I have many different things I want to talk about, I really don't want to scare anyone away....if you come for a crochet pattern I made and read about my poly life with my husband and boyfriend. Don't think my crochet is effected by 2 sexual partners. I have to laugh at that. Maybe I should just go straight to that out of the gate.... but maybe not. Maybe I should talk about the challenges of raising teens and having an adult daughter...empty nesting. I know what you are thinking, empty nesting at 35. Do the math, I will be talking about later. Maybe this should be venting about my husband's obsession and how I have 42 snakes most of them venomous when I am so scared of snakes. I could talk about pugs. I could talk about metal or mental illness. ( I meant to put mental but I typed metal, funny I guess because I could talk about metal music too and maybe metals who knows? I might get into blacksmithing ) Whatever age you are, what ever you are going through, whatever your hobbies. I will touch so many different subjects. This is my first Blog! I can't believe I'm actually doing this....I wonder how personal I will get? I have some very dark moments. Well I am excited to start this! This is me, this is my life, this is hobbies, this is things you can relate to, this is my advice, this is me blood letting my heart.

Comments